|ACTIVITIES LESS THAN ONE HOUR FROM THE GARDEN PATH INN
Listed below are some of the area attractions you can enjoy while staying at the Garden Path Inn during your Alabama vacation.
- Army Aviation Museum, Fort Rucker
- National Peanut Festival, Dothan
- Landmark Park, Dothan
- Waterworld, Dothan
- Southeast Alabama Community Theatre, Dothan
- Wiregrass Museum of Art, Dothan
- Dothan Area Botanical Gardens, Dothan, AL
- Swamp Gravy, Colquitt, GA
- Kolomoki Mounds Historic Park, Blakely GA
- Westville, Georgia's Working 1850 Town, Lumpkin, GA
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Highland Oaks
- Dothan National Golf Course
- Roundabout Plantation
- Meadowlinks, George T. Bagby State Park, Georgetown, GA
ACTIVITIES WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS OF THE GARDEN PATH INN, PERFECT DAY TRIPS:
Beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches in Florida including Panama City, Mexico Beach, and the beaches of Walton County. Enjoy a day’s outing at the beach and return to the Garden Path Inn for peace and quiet.
Montgomery, the capital of Alabama, has shopping, antiquing, rich history, museums, and all of the benefits of a large city.
Tallahassee, Florida, has shopping, antiquing, excellent restaurants, and is the home of Florida State University. Enjoy a Seminole football game this fall and return to the Garden Path Inn for a quiet evening.
Callaway Gardens, located in Pine Mountain, Georgia. Callaway Gardens, a stunning 13,000-acre resort and gardens, offers the perfect setting for a memorable day trip.