Southern Alabama Attractions
Whether you prefer the indoors or outdoors, Columbia, Dothan and the surrounding areas offer an abundance of activities and things to do during your Garden Path Inn Bed & Breakfast vacation. Venture outside to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Lake Eufaula, the Chattahoochee River, and Gulf Coast Beaches. Venture out to the National Peanut Festival or visit one of the many museums and parks. No matter what you enjoy doing in your leisure time, you’ll find it here.
LESS THAN 1 HOUR FROM THE INN:
- Dothan Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Sweet Home Alabama Travel Site
- Ravenwood Sporting Clays, Dothan
- Army Aviation Museum at Fort Rucker
- National Peanut Festival, Dothan
- Landmark Park, Dothan
- Waterworld, Dothan
- Southeast Alabama Community Theatre, Dothan
- Toadlick Music Festival, Dothan
- Wiregrass Museum of Art, Dothan
- Dothan Area Botanical Gardens, Dothan, AL
- Swamp Gravy, Colquitt, GA
- Kolomoki Mounds Historic Park, Blakely GA
- Westville, Georgia’s Working 1850 Town, Lumpkin, GA
- Lakepoint Resort State Park, Eufaula, AL
- Florida Caverns State Park, Marianna, Florida
- Blue Springs State Park, Cilo, AL
- Claybank Jamboree, Ozark, AL
- Festival on The River, Geneva, AL
- Eufaula Spring Pilgrimage, Eufaula, AL
- Peanut Proud Festival, Blakely, GA
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Dothan, AL
- Dothan National Golf Course, Dothan, AL
- Roundabout Plantation Golf Course, Dothan, AL
- Meadowlinks, George T. Bagby State Park, Georgetown, GA
- Lake Eufaula
- Lake Seminole
- Lake Andrews
- Chattahoochee River
WITHIN 2 HOURS OF THE INN = Perfect day-trips:
Beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches in Florida including Panama City, Mexico Beach, and the beaches of Walton County.
Montgomery, the capital of Alabama, has shopping, antiquing, rich history, museums, and all of the benefits of a large city.
Tallahassee, Florida, has shopping, antiquing, excellent restaurants, and is the home of Florida State University and the Seminoles football team.
Callaway Gardens, located in Pine Mountain, Georgia. Callaway Gardens, a stunning 13,000-acre resort and gardens, offers the perfect setting for a memorable day trip.