Imagine a “Getaway From It All” experience where everything is planned specifically for you and a loved one to spend time where your only priorities are Romance, Rest, Reflection, and Reminiscing. Luxurious lodging, southern breakfasts, and elegant candlelight dinners await your arrival.
Victorian Christmas Experience
Imagine stepping back in time to 1890 and the Victorian Era at the height of the Gilded Age. Come experience a Victorian Christmas at the Garden Path Inn Bed and Breakfast located in the Historic Purcell-Killingsworth Home. In addition to an overnight stay in luxurious accommodations and a full southern breakfast you will be treated to a Victorian Dinner on the night of your arrival. Your Victorian Dinner will include:
Creamy White Onion Soup with Gruyere Cheese
Roasted Shrimp on Grilled Garlic Bread
Mixed Green Salad with Walnuts, Pecans, and Fruit
Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Ragout
Roasted Root Vegetables
Green Bean Bundles
Yeast Rolls with Butter
Praline Bread Pudding with Sweet Crème Sauce
Coffee, Tea, Hot Wassail
The price for the Victorian Christmas Experience is $257 plus tax. Availability is limited so contact Diane to reserve your Victorian Christmas Experience.
TWO NIGHT STAY BASIC ROOM SPECIAL
Stay two nights and receive a 15% discount on the second night of your stay.
"THANK YOU TO OUR MILITARY" SPECIAL
Active military personnel receive a 15% discount.
Pastors, ministers, and full-time missionaries receive a generous discount on their stay. Contact Diane for details.
BUSINESS TRAVELERS SPECIAL
We provide a real “home away from home” experience for the business traveler.
- We are less than 15 miles from the Georgia-Pacific Cedar Springs Paper Mill. We are approximately 8 miles from the Southern Company, Farley Nuclear Plant. We are also a short 20 minutes from Dothan, AL.
- We provide a very comfortable alternative to the chain hotel experience. Each room is furnished with a high-quality bed (2 rooms have king-size beds and the third has a queen) and private bath. Fresh-baked goodies will be available upon your arrival.
- Kick off your shoes and enjoy the upstairs sitting area or the main floor parlor, both complete with DIRECTV, DVD player, a selection of DVDs, and overstuffed, comfortable furniture.
- Elizabeth’s Room, a second parlor upstairs, offers a table to complete any unfinished work, a small refrigerator with soft drinks and water, and a basket of snack foods.
- The rocking chairs on the front porch are an excellent way to relieve the day’s stress. Did we mention sweet iced tea and lemonade are available?
- The house is equipped with high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- A corporate rate of $99.00 plus tax per night, single occupancy, is available with a full breakfast.
- If your business travels find you needing one night or an extended stay, we are available and want to meet your travel needs while exceeding your expectations.
- Visa, MasterCard, and debit cards are accepted.
*Only one discount per guest room can be applied.