B&B Policies and Amenities
Thank you for considering the Garden Path Inn Bed & Breakfast as your southern Alabama getaway destination. Overnight stays include weekday or weekend getaway lodging for up to two guests and our deluxe amenities, including:
- Full southern-style breakfast each morning, including fresh fruit and baked delights
- Cold bottled water, assorted soft drinks, and assorted snacks in upstairs fridge
- Private baths
- Personalized soap and shampoo
- Hair dryers
- CD players
- Alarm clocks
- Free wireless Internet: 25 mbps
- Wine glasses and bottle opener
DIRECTV in the downstairs parlor and upstairs common area. Bring your favorite movie DVD or choose from our selection.
Whether you are traveling to us for a romantic weekend retreat, rest and reflection, or special event in the area, we are honored to be a part of your plans. In order to assure a comfortable and satisfying stay, please take a few moments to look over our rules and policies. Feel free to contact us for more information.
• Check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. If you expect to arrive after 7:30 p.m. please contact the Innkeeper directly at 334-696-2315 to make special arrangements for your late arrival.
• Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. (Sunday by 10:30).
• Credit card is required to hold room.
• MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express accepted. Debit cards are also accepted.
• Cancellations are accepted 72 hours prior to your reservation.
• Guest accommodations are for up to two people per room.
• No smoking is permitted in the house or on the porches.
• Sorry, we are unable to accommodate children in the inn.
• Sorry, pets are not permitted.
• Room rate includes a full southern breakfast each morning of your stay.
• Gift certificates are available.
• Lodging tax is not included in the rate. Alabama expects 10%.
Spend a romantic weekend getaway in South Alabama at our historic Victorian home in Columbia. The Garden Path Inn Bed & Breakfast strives to provide you with luxurious bed and breakfast lodging as a welcome alternative to typical hotel accommodations. The inn is conveniently located near or within a short drive of many area attractions and opportunities for a wide range of activities.